CDL A DRIVER
We are one of the Midwest’s fastest growing building material dealers and
manufacturers of engineered wood building components, catering to the professional builder. Our dedication to providing high quality products and providing outstanding customer service has helped us grow to become a leader in the marketplace today.
We are looking to add Class A CDL Drivers to our team of professionals.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
• Load and unload truck, generally with a forklift, and safely deliver and unload building materials to job sites.
• Responsible for proper securement of all loads and be fully knowledgeable in loading procedures for various delivery conditions and to prevent total or axle overloads in accordance with FMCSA requirements.
• Maintain a valid CDL driver’s license appropriate to the equipment you must operate and become a certified forklift operator.
• Maintain vehicle maintenance records on assigned company vehicle, including pre-trip inspections.
• Good communication skills and a positive attitude required.
• Must have a good attendance record.
• This list does not constitute an exhaustive list of duties. This is designed to
indicate the general nature of duties and responsibilities.
• Clean MVR
• Class A CDL license
• Ability to read and understand English
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Ability to pass drug test