What you build is what clients, colleagues and potential partners will see and remember. It becomes a vital part of your reputation as a builder, professional contractor or remodeler. However, beneath it all, straight and true, your bottom line is where you actually have to thrive and grow. Profit comes from being able to work from a plan to complete each step of the process the very best way correctly the first time on time without waste or mistakes—and to do it over and over again.
Creating and fleshing out those plans accurately and in detail can seem like a tall order, but it’s a priority service that all of the building professionals here at Premier Building Supply consider instrumental to our own bottom line. We thrive only when you thrive, so that means competitive pricing that will keep you building and dependable deliveries that seal the deal.
We Know What You Need
Premier Building Supply offers the services of highly trained, experienced design estimators who can take your blueprint or plan and break it down into its phases, parts, component options and material takeoffs. We can design plans, order materials, manufacture custom building components, and arrange staged deliveries of materials and supplies to fit your requirements. We understand:
- You need to know exactly how much of everything you’ll need to do your job right—right down to the last sheet of RSB OSB, the number of face-mount versus top-mount hangers and linear feet of LVL.
- You need to know exactly how much it’s going to cost in your current building supply market in your local area, and you need those prices to be competitive.
- You need an accurate accounting of what those prices comprise and what your options might be to improve price, time and efficiency—and maybe even the quality of the materials you should use.
- You need to be able to evaluate the benefits of opting for quality, structurally sound prefabricated building components like wood floor and roof trusses and prefab wall panels in materials, time and labor.
- You need to be able to ensure that you’ll have the building materials and components necessary in the correct order and when you need them to prevent downtime, damages from prolonged exposure to the elements and the hazards of a cluttered work site.
- You need a single source that can coordinate it all and stage it for delivery to your work site so that you can focus on what really matters—getting the job done to spec as promised so that you can move on to the next one.
Visit Us Today
Premier Building Supply in Spring Hill, Kansas, is that one design and estimating takeoff source for the metropolitan Kansas City area—Missouri, Kansas and beyond. Come visit and find out what a difference experienced professionals, accuracy, attention to detail, dedication to competitive pricing, and in-house building component manufacturing and building supplies make. We’ll ensure that you have the agreed-upon building supplies and prefabricated components that you need delivered to your work site on time every time. Our success depends on yours: When you do well, we’ve done our job.