We have an immediate opening for an Outside Sales Representative whose primary responsibility is to professionally and efficiently represent the company in a teamoriented manner. This person will be responsible to fulfill the customers product needs and ensure a smooth sales process while maintaining the legendary customer service that sets us apart from other companies.
Ensure the customer experience and
fulfillment meet expectations and takes the opportunity to exceed, when present. Actively engages in the marketplace to acquire new business, customers, or aid in problem solving in the marketplace on a daily basis. Able to meet the projected sales forecast, implement a sales plan and develop a plan to meet the company’s expectations. We offer competitive pay, impressive benefit package and most importantly an amazing company culture.
Primary job responsibility:
Required tasks to fulfill primary responsibility:
· Meet company guidelines regarding sales protocols.
· Networking, attend extra-curricular activities that pertain to the building industry and/or
which the company is financially participating in.
· Submit monthly forecasts with expected monthly sales and interaction with target
· Provide sales support to assist assigned customer’s in their project needs as required
· Ability to grow sales strategically to meet monthly/annual budget goals as part of the
· Apply technical product knowledge to aid in the decision making and construction
process for their customer.
Continually maintain and nurture positive teamwork working relationships with all
· High Diploma or GED
• 3 Years of Lumber, Building Materials, Construction Supply Industries.
• 1 Year of Sales or Sales Support
Functional/Technical Knowledge & Skills:
• Positive attitude, professionalism and an extraordinary customer service
• Must have administrative management skills and verbal and written
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Independent and self-motivated, ability to work with minimal supervision
• Problem solver, ability to look ahead and understand future steps necessary to
complete a task
• Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite along with the ability to quickly learn new